Thursday, August 6, 2009

When Will She Post?

You may be asking yourself this question so here is the answer. I will not attempt to post every single day, though sometimes I might. The schedule might look something like this: a post every day for four days, no post for two days, a post every other day for a week, no post for four days....you get the idea. It will be regular in an irregular sort of way. The reasons for this are many. Sometimes my simple self runs into technical difficulty and has to wait for help via my teenagers or the guy from the phone/internet company actually has to come to my house. Sometimes I might be in a funk with nothing to say. Sometimes I might be on a road trip without cell phones or laptops (imagine that?!?!), sometimes I might be crazy busy with my big family and trying to maintain one house while building another and sometimes I might be sitting on my new front porch doing nothing at all. So there you have it. I promise to post often enough to keep you entertained and interested but not so often you start to get sick of me prematurely. I have some photos and thoughts to share later today if I can but guess what? I have technical difficulty right now. Blogger will let me post words but not pictures and I can't get on any websites except this one, my email and anything saved to my favorites. Believe me on this one, if I could handwrite this blog and deliver it to each one of you in some sort of snazzy old pickup wearing faded levis, white t-shirt, flip flops and a ponytail I surely would. I would probably even bring you a bouquet of flowers and some lemonade. In the meantime I better call those repair guys. Talk to you soon!
Kimberly

No comments: