Monday, October 19, 2009

FYI

I may have had a change of heart.....I find myself returning to my original blog that I started when we traveled to China to meet our precious daughter, Lilly Grace. Somehow this blog just seems like home. I struggle though because I LOVE the name The Hour of Blue. The hour of blue is my favorite time of day. Twilight...when there is a purpley bluish cast to everything and we let the cares of the day slip away. It is a magical time and a time to give thanks for another day. I was so excited when I thought of that name and it had not already been taken. But...I keep wanting to write at the Lilly blog...after all it was Lilly who showed me that I wanted to live my life for a greater purpose. I had no idea when we decided to adopt that my heart would be split wide open, not just by her but by every single one of the 147 million children that live as orphans. I don't know yet all the ways I can help but I continue to pray on it and trust that the right way will make itself known. I don't think I will post much here right now but I will be posting at http://www.thestoryoflilly.com/ and I would love for you to visit me there.
xo
Kimberly

No comments: