Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I Can See From Here

So............ I am very happy about having an empty memory card so that I don't have to wait forever to upload 5 pictures because there are six months of photos on there that have to "read" first. Yay for me, I can really do this technology thing...kind of. So, in an earlier post I said I wasn't always going to be inspiring I was going to sometimes just post about the mundane beauty of everyday life. Welcome to my life this beautiful September day. I have done six loads of laundry, played outside with Lilly, vacuumed the dining room, made beds, talked on the phone to two friends and survived a call from the bank regarding scary mortgage on unfinished dream house. I was hanging out on facebook, checking my email and catching up on my favorite blogs and Lilly fell asleep on my lap. I decided that it would be fun to use my new (empty :) !!!!!) memory card to show you what I could see from here while I was serving as the bed for a sweet sleeping girl. Welcome to my desk!
reading a favorite blog
my favorite old sign and $7 fan from garage sale
random inspirational stuff
sleeping baby on lap
beautiful print from Sharlyn and Heidi representing future dreams
Try this sometime. Just take pictures without moving around. I found this pretty entertaining.
Hope you enjoyed the mini tour.
xo
Kimberly

No comments: